Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to madmic23, the personal ramblings of..... ME!

This space will be used for general discussion on all of the things in life that interest me. That mainly falls into categories of technology, video games, pro wrestling and other crazy stuff that most people don't really care to much for.

However, I remember reading a quote from Stan Lee, the man behind Spiderman, who once said "I'm not vain enough to think that I'm the only person who thinks like me, so I'm just going to write something that I like knowing that at least someone else out there will like it too."

I'm pretty sure that's how it went. Or maybe it was someone else. Whatever.

Anyways, that quote will be how I write my blog. Those of you who are following along, welcome, and enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment